Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted vegetables with horseradish cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brown onion, cut into 8 wedges (see Tips)
- 2 raw beetroots, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 8 Dutch carrots, trimmed
- 2 parsnips, trimmed and cut into slices (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt, to season
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 20 g lemon juice
- 50 g horseradish cream
- 1000 g hot water
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g polenta (fine)
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2152.4 kJ / 512.5 kcal
- 8.7 g
- 47.7 g
- 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.2 g
- 7.6 g
- 440.4 mg