Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini strawberry mousse flower tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Simple butter biscuits
- 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 130 g white sugar
- 220 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g strawberries, hulled
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 100 g icing sugar
- strawberries, hulled, cut into halves for garnishing (optional)
- icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 443 kJ / 105.5 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 11.1 g
- 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.9 g
- 0.4 g
- 20.4 mg