Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tofu Meatballs with Rice and Vegan Quindim
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 300 g onions, quartered
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 20 g pitted black olives
- 20 g celery stalk, cut in pieces
- 10 g fresh coriander
- 55 g olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g tofu, diced
- 50 g plain flour
- 400 g cassava, cut in pieces
- 260 g coconut milk
- 180 g sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 15 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g cornflour
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 1200 g water
- 250 g brown rice
- 150 g frozen spinach, defrosted, drained
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 100 g baby carrots, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 4678 kJ / 1118 kcal
- 16 g
- 157 g
- 35 g