Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Dessert
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g digestive biscuits
- 70 g unsalted butter, diced
White Chocolate Mousse
- 250 g white chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 350 g whipping cream, cold
- 2 gelatine leaves
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 400 g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 200 g whipping cream, cold
- 400 g fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1403 kJ / 335 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 24.9 g
- 24.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salted Chocolate Caramel Fudge
2h 40 min
Green Smoothie Pancakes
Chocolate Hazelnut Torte with Fresh Berries
Fruit Ice Cream