Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Full menu: lentils, pork tenderloin and salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g dried lentils, (weighed before soaking)
- 150 g onion, cut into quarters
- 100 g peppers, (red or green), cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, (plus a little extra to season)
- 750 g vegetable mixture, frozen
- 3 eggs, (whole, wrapped in cling film)
- 2 pork tenderloins (350-400 g per steak)
- 2 tsp beef extract
- 2 pinches black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 ½ tsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs, (oregano, thyme, rosemary, etc.)
- ½ tsp liquid caramel
- 10 g lemon juice
- 80 g chorizo, cut in slices
- 100 g Serrano ham, cut in cubes
- 1 bay leaf, dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 700 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2282 kJ / 546 kcal
- 40.3 g
- 44.35 g
- 22.85 g
- 10.3 g