Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato and bacon spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g onions, cut into quarters (1 onion)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 - 300 g bacon cubes (5 mm)
- 20 g tomato purée
- 400 g chopped tomatoes, canned
- 500 - 600 g water
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp fine salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 350 g spaghetti, medium thick
- 2 - 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1247 kJ / 298 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 26.7 g
- 15.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cream of lettuce soup, sea bass with potatoes and watercress sauce
Vegetable tortilla with chorizo
Lentil and chorizo stew
3h 45 min
Full menu: lentils, pork tenderloin and salad
2h 40 min