Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cream of lettuce soup, sea bass with potatoes and watercress sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 - 40 g watercress, washed and dried, plus extra for decoration
- 5 - 10 g lemon juice
- 2 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g water
- 500 g potatoes, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 10 - 12 green lettuce leaves
- 500 g sea bass, without head and innards
- per 1 portion
- 1971 kJ / 471 kcal
- 32.55 g
- 38.4 g
- 20.8 g
- 4.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato and bacon spaghetti
Vegetable tortilla with chorizo
Lentil and chorizo stew
3h 45 min
Full menu: lentils, pork tenderloin and salad
2h 40 min