Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 120 g onions, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 700 g beef sirloin, cut into strips (approx. 7 x 1,5 cm)
- 10 g tomato purée
- 300 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 200 g cream, min. 30% fat
- 8 - 10 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1506 kJ / 360 kcal
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 34 g
Alternative recipesShow all
1h 45 min
Chicken casserole with saffron and orange
1h 35 min
Caribbean stew and Steamed rice cups
9h 15 min