Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red lentils
- water, for soaking
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 120 g red wine
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 550 g aubergines, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 500 g whole milk
- 40 g spelt flour
- per 1 portion
- 1863 kJ / 443 kcal
- 20 g
- 29 g
- 25 g
- 8 g