Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 50 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 150 g potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 150 g leek, trimmed and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 200 g green split peas (see Tips)
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp fresh marjoram, leaves only
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 Vienna sausages
- per 1 portion
- 1533 kJ / 365 kcal
- 17.96 g
- 16.01 g
- 23.96 g
- 8.86 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Avgolemono (chicken soup with egg and lemon)
1h 15 min
Revithia (chickpea soup)
24h 40 min
Bun bo hue (spicy noodle soup)
1h 50 min
Pho bo (Vietnamese beef and noodle soup)