Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable stock paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm) (optional)
- 200 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 100 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g fresh mushrooms
- 1 dried bay leaf (optional)
- 6 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. basil, sage, rosemary), leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 120 g coarse salt
g dry white wine
or 30 g water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- per 6 portions
- 2226 kJ / 533 kcal
- 28 g
- 34 g
- 29 g
- 18.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Fluffy Free-from Pancakes or Waffles
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Sautéed zucchini (300 g)
Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
Spicy Cajun rub