Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato and Vegetable Salad with Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 400 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 300 g potatoes, cut in bite-size pieces (1-1.5 cm)
- 300 g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g frozen peas
- 350 g chicken breasts, skinless, diced (1-1.5 cm)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 250 g iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 150 g double cream
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 10 - 15 g mixed fresh herbs (e.g. chives, parsley, dill)
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 801 kJ / 192 kcal
- 15 g
- 15 g
- 7 g
- 4.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Broccoli, red peppers and pine nuts salad
Asian Chopped Salad
Hawaiian Salad with Honey and Lime Dressing
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Red Cabbage Salad with Figs and Gorgonzola
Layered Salmon and Avocado Terrine
3h 35 min
Sofrito Toasts with Serrano Ham