Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Caramel Bake with Walnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g walnut halves, plus extra for decorating
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced
- 350 g strong white bread flour
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 1 Tbsp double cream
- 200 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 130 g double cream
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk (caramel)
- 50 g almonds
- per 1 portion
- 2158 kJ / 516 kcal
- 8.1 g
- 45.7 g
- 33.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple Crumble Cake
1h 10 min
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milk Chocolate and Banana Cake
3h 35 min
Mango Swiss Roll