Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g dates, pitted
- 90 g bananas, sliced
- ½ vanilla pod, seeds only
- 300 g tinned coconut milk, shaken
- 100 g coconut milk drink (in carton)
- 150 g ice cubes (approx. 12 ice cubes), plus extra for serving
- desiccated coconut, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 688 kJ / 165 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 9.9 g
- 13.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Green Smoothie
Hot Apple Tea
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
Apple and pear detox juice