Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only (optional)
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp ghee (see Tips)
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- ½ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- 450 g cauliflower, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 100 g hot water
- 20 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 643.3 kJ / 153 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 7 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.6 g
- 6 g
- 624.3 mg