Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry and Nectarine Polenta and Almond Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g light brown sugar
- 60 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon, zest and 30 g juice
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g ground almonds
- 200 g polenta
- 3 medium eggs
- 100 g fresh strawberries, hulled, 50 g diced (0.5 cm), 50 g finely sliced
- 100 g nectarines, stoned, 50 g diced (0.5 cm), 50 g finely sliced
- 150 g crème fraîche, to serve
- per 8 portion
- 2605 kJ / 623 kcal
- 11.8 g
- 56.6 g
- 38.8 g