Always keep moving
Create a physical activity routine to use up energy. Anything goes: dancing, inventing choreography, somersaults, picking up toys from the floor, and even cleaning up the house. Try the “fill and tidy the pantry challenge” with the help of the kids:
- • Remove everything and arrange by categories (canned goods, spices, cereals, preserves, baking …).
- • If preferred, line the shelves with paper.
- • Fill the pantry with homemade ingredients.
- • Use airtight jars and containers, preferably transparent, to preserve cookies, granola, jam and others.
- • Print labels at home to identify the jars.