Why not prepare frightfully fun recipes for your Halloween celebrations? Your special guests cannot miss out on the spooky treats, pumpkin specialties, scary movie snacks and the creative cocktails! Celebrate Halloween with Cookidoo®.
Spaghetti Bloody Brain
Spooky Spaghetti and Meatballs
Deathly gravestone cake
• Turn tiramisu into a zombie cemetery. Use wooden sticks to make crosses and drizzle raspberry sauce for an extra creepy effect
• Make blood red cocktails and mocktails and serve with spooky eyeballs! Stuff lycees with blueberries and let them float in the drinks.
• What term describes the fear of Halloween? Prepare some Halloween trivia! (Hint: Samhainophobia)
• Fill a jar with homemade Halloween candies. Make guests guess how many candies are in the jar. The lucky winner gets to take them home!
• Place water in a food-safe plastic glove. Freeze. Enjoy a creepy punch bowl surprise!
Citrus and spice spider web cheesecake
Spooktacular snow cones
Spider Web Cupcakes
Steamed Pumpkin with Curried Lentils
Halloween Pumpkin Tart
Pear mulled wine
Blood Orange Margarita
Spiced Beef Rolls
Spiced Nuts with Cranberries
Tuna Niçoise Toasts