Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potted Eggs with Salmon and Asparagus
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 120 g asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 small handful fresh chives (approx. 5 g), cut in lengths (2 cm)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 30 g milk
- 8 medium eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 80 g smoked salmon, cut in thin strips
- 600 g water, for steaming
- per 1 portion
- 956 kJ / 229 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 1.1 g
- 16.6 g