Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cranberry Pear Cider
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
orange, thin peel only, no pith, plus 3 oz juice, plus orange wedges to serve
or 1 blood orange thin peel only, no pith, plus 3 oz juice, plus orange wedges to serve
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus 2 oz juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 10 whole cloves
- 5 whole allspice berries
- 12 oz pears, cored, quartered
- 8 oz apples, cored, quartered (e.g. Honeycrisp)
- 6 oz cranberries, plus extra, sugared to garnish (see Tip)
- 6 oz brown sugar
- ½ oz ginger, cut into pieces
- 38 oz water
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary, to garnish (see Tip)
- ice cubes, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 402 kJ / 96 kcal
- 0 g
- 25 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie
4h 5 min
Homemade Lemonade (TM5/6 Metric)
Blueberry Rosemary Smash
Virgin Raspberry Mojito
Apple and Pear Detox Juice
Minty Vodka Lemonade