Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g frozen mango, cut into pieces
- 60 g orange juice
- 1 banana
- 60 g frozen raspberries
- 100 g fresh strawberries (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp dried goji berries
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 50 g plant-based milk of choice
- 1 - 2 tsp beetroot powder or raspberry powder, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 796.8 kJ / 189.7 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 37 g
- 1.4 g
- 7.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Teh tarik (pulled milk tea)
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Advocaat (Eggnog liqueur)
Hot chocolate on a stick
1h 20 min