Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut in pieces
- 20 - 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm) (optional)
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g double cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2782 kJ / 664 kcal
- 46 g
- 19 g
- 43 g
- 9.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Minestrone, Pork Roll with Vegetables, Steamed Raspberry Puddings, Berry Muffins
1h 40 min
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Butternut Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple and Pear Crumble
Creamed Lettuce Soup, Broccoli with Black Olive Sauce