Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
tsp cumin seeds
or ¾ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, halved, deseeded if desired, to taste
- 2 onions (approx.150 g), quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes (2 x 400 g tins)
- 30 g tomato purée
- 20 g honey
g red wine vinegar
or 20 g cider vinegar
- 30 g fresh spinach leaves (e.g. or kale, Swiss chard), roughly torn
- 3 - 4 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn, to taste
- 8 medium eggs
- 80 - 100 g feta cheese, crumbled, to taste
- crusty bread, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2002 kJ / 477 kcal
- 26 g
- 28 g
- 28 g
- 6 g