Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Elderflower Basil Gin Fizz
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g ice cubes
- 20 g fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 lemon, quartered, plus peel from 1 lemon, for garnishing
- 100 g elderflower liqueur
- 80 g gin
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ bottle Prosecco (approx. 375 ml)
- per 1 glass
- 879 kJ / 210 kcal
- 0.4 g
- 17.2 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Green Smoothie
Hot Apple Tea
Apple and pear detox juice
Blackberry Vodka Daiquiri
Strawberry Vodka Shot