Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rich Citrus Smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 grapefruit (approx. 150 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 1 ½ oranges (approx. 150 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 150 g red grapes, frozen in a single layer (see tip)
- 1 lime, peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 60 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 bananas (approx. 200 g), cut in pieces
- 2 - 3 Tbsp honey, to taste (optional)
- per 1 glass
- 399 kJ / 95 kcal
- 1 g
- 18 g
- 0 g
- 2.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lime and Lemonade
Apple and pear detox juice
Beetroot and Raspberry Smoothie
Brandy Hot Chocolate
Cleansing Fruit Smoothie
Hot Apple Tea