Discover Thermomix® Blade Cover & Peeler
Why peel potatoes if you don't have to? With the new Blade Cover & Peeler, your Thermomix® TM5 or TM6 will effortlessly peel your potatoes and hard root vegetables for you.
Here are some simple how-to's:
• The Blade Cover & Peeler is placed over the blade. To do this, hold it by the central plastic insert and make sure the shaft with the peeler is correctly positioned. Then place the vegetables into the mixing bowl (max. 800 g). For best results, use vegetables of the same size.
• Add 600 g water, regardless of the amount of vegetables used, and add 1 teaspoon of oil (optional) to prevent frothing.
• When using your Thermomix® TM6, secure the lid and measuring cup and start the "Peeler" mode.
• With the Thermomix® TM5, place the simmering basket on the mixing bowl lid instead of the measuring cup and peel your vegetables for 4 min./speed 4.
• Once the mode has finished, drain the peeled vegetables (retain the nutrient-rich water to water your pots or garden) and continue preparing your recipe.